- Keep parents up-to date on what's happening in the class (through links, posts, sharing of work, etc.)
- Store useful links for the classroom (place students can visit to get to where they need to go)
- My teaching reflections
www.78d.weebly.com (this page)
- classroom blog that will be taken over by students - will be used as the primary host for the quadblogging network and global read aloud project we will be a part of this year
- the content here will be generated by students
- links to individual or small group student pages - this year students will start their own blogging projects and they will use weebly for this work
Part of me feels like it's hassle for parents and other followers to have information in multiple spots, however the other part of my feels like there needs to be a separate home for these very different tasks. I will do my best to incorporate links and descriptions so that navigation between these sites is effortless. Hope that these differences make sense. If anything changes through the year I will be sure to let everyone know.